CBD Flower For Sale
Want to buy high-quality CBD flowers online? All of the hemp flower we sell at Berkshire CBD is slow dried, hand-trimmed and finally let to rest for a 60-day slow cure, to provide our customers with the very best in quality. We lab test each strain to ensure it never contains more than 0.3% THC, ensuring the hemp flower we sell is legal in all 50 states. Our CBD buds are grown with organic practices and our strain selections reflect the seasonal availability.
The Berkshire CBD Difference
We work closely with small farms all over the country who use responsible organic practices to grow high quality hemp flower buds and products. All of our CBD rich flower is sun-grown outdoors without the use of chemical herbicides, pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
CBD Flower Strains
At Berkshire CBD we offer a variety of different CBD flower strains that our customers love to smoke. Along with selling the most popular hemp flower strains, we also offer collections — curated mixes of CBD flowers that blend together in perfect harmony.
Our premium CBD flowers are lab tested by a verified third-party to ensure federal compliance. Each order is accompanied by a copy of the certificate of analysis to ensure premium quality and a delta 9 THC content of less than 0.3%. Our customers know what they’re getting, and that their smokable hemp will be within legal guidelines.
Facts About Hemp
- The first evidence of hemp cultivation dates back more than 8,000 years ago, and some believe it may have been cultivated by some cultures possibly 10,000 years ago. Hemp fabric that is more than 8,000 years old has been discovered in Turkey.
- Long ago, hemp was accepted as legal tender, and could be used to pay taxes.
- The original Levi’s jeans were made from hemp (before switching to cotton-based denim).
- Hemp paper is acid-free, and doesn’t yellow. Ancient hemp paper in museums that is hundreds of years old has not yellowed.
- Hemp is far stronger than traditional wood-based paper, and can be folded many more times.
- Hemp is easy to grow, and can be cultivated in nearly any climate around the world.
- Not only can hemp grow without the need for pesticides, it can also purify the soil its planted in, along with killing nearby weeds.
source: The National Hemp Association